Front Mission - Dog Life & Dog Style - Vol. 9 Ch. 78 - STYLE:7 - Return of the Shepherd (40)

Group Leader
All right, one volume to go! Going to take a little break for a week or so before digging into that. Thanks for reading all! Almost near the end!

Will you do Front Mission - The Drive when you are done soon?
https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=25454

The author´s Gundam Thunderbolt could also use a new group but getting all of Front Mission out should come first. Thx.

Thanks for three chapters today! You're really the best! I hope you do Thunderbolt somehow later on since it feels very similar.

Group Leader
Thunderbolt is licensed and officially released in English. You can buy it on Amazon! As far as Front Mission The Drive, I think the volume released is missing a couple chapters. So I wouldn't want to do it and leave it incomplete. But I'll keep it in mind.

S-DEVICE USER (probably since that is the only term I know for super soldier term in Front Mission) VS NORMAL WANZER PILOT THIS IS SO EPIC >w<

P.S : Thank you for the Hard work I konda wonder where is Inutsuka in this Fight, can't blame the man for wanting a good Photo shot

Dex-chan lover
You just know Inuzuka is somewhere filming all of this.

Kei is a monster for being able to go toe to toe against Shin with just a normal wanzer and with no upgrades.

Users who are viewing this thread