Frontier Diary - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
He is nowhere close to smart. What did he expect, that he will barge in, state his demands and suddenly everybody starts listening to him?

yeah His father was right because human and subhuman probably never get along and look on his situation he get help from sub human is likely he will fight human for them

Double-page supporter
10 days ride via horse drawn carriage isn't actually that far. They would likely only be able to get 20 miles / 32 kilometers per day with a single horse and three people. Basically about the same distance as walking. Considering they probably avoided well known and maintained roads to avoid detection from his pursuers and circumventing well known river crossings or going through a forest, they likely were only going to make it ~120 miles in that 10 day period. That's the distance from Washington DC to Philadelphia or from LA to San Diego.

Lets say they really pushed it and actually were making it a full 33 km per day. That means they made it from London to Liverpool. That's not the amazing distance they are making it seem here. When I'm thinking "Frontier", I'm thinking a bit further than from Daytona Beach to Miami.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure I like the premise of this.
MC: Fater, you should change the way you rule over your estate cus I don't like them!
MC's Father: The way I govern is no different from other nobles and has been the standard for generations through out the country. But if you don't like it then you can govern how you see fit when you obtain land of your own. But alas you are the second son and have no right to heir. And you have accomplished nothing in my eyes to see you fit to govern. Besides we have been over this before and nothing has changed in your argument and you have not convinced me to change.
MC: But father, you must see to reason that I have a moral obligation to tell you,... you are wrong! Can't you see that?
Father:*enraged* Enough, I disown you!
MC: Let me just repea...
Father: Leave!!!!
MC: ok, let me just get my...
Guard: He said leave!
MC: *standing outside capital* Well $&%! I left everything I had to my name in there.
Wifu: Let me take you to my homeland so you can meet my parents live there.
MC's father: Disowning my son and banishing him from the capital, still doesn't feel like its enough for some reason. I know I will pull my connections to get him fired form his job he can't return to anyway, and have him barred form every, city, town, and village in the country! This isn't over the top at all!

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shit this premise is awful. It's so on the nose and boring. None of the characters are fleshed out much, they just kinda show up and than move on. Maybe the rest is good but this intro chapter just put me off from it.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Premise feels super rushed and terrible but the late game potential still exists... assuming they don't screw up even more that is.

Also, a cat maid named Oonya? How creative...

Dex-chan lover
3 months since this chapter came out...i feel conflicted because this sounds like a good start for a story

Aggregator gang
And then you never heard from them again....(this project from the scans)loool.

Users who are viewing this thread