Frontier Diary - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Plot twist. In her haste to protect her sister, she transformed into a dragon. Perhaps it was due to the cave-in that happened moments later or from stepping at the wrong place but the girl was found flattened like a pancake.

don't you think that her sister is crushed by her transformed body alr?

Dex-chan lover
Again, the plot is still a mess. Don't make a sudden other point of view without preparatory introduction. The first chapter is about politic, the second is about making an habitual environment. And this one is about medicine and the next i guess about conspiracy. In certain case is best to prolonged the story in the key event and the other key event is delayed for creating a pace in the story.

But this chapter showing a better development in art and story telling than the past chapters. The sectioning in page is more enjoyable to look than the hasty one on the past chapters. I hope the author being better in making manga fast. It's still promising at least

Dex-chan lover
@JackSen this is quite good quality. in fact, i think it'll be mighty great if you could redo ch2 since it was done kinda ad-hoc with Google TL.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for doing this in english, really liked the premise but sucks when only 1 chapter is out.

Users who are viewing this thread