Frontier Diary

“Furthermeow, I’ve brought the young meowsters belongings. And with all the meowny I’ve made so far I’ve bought some supplies”

I think there is such a thing as going too far 😂😂😂

for some reason, instead of saying X Months Ago, the oldest chapter says "8 Aug" - dunno why

Power Uploader
R.I.P

Translation

19.07.2019 - 16.03.2020

More translated chapters never.

New translator got bored with manga after two chapters that was fast.

Double-page supporter
I probably would’ve inst followed but echhi tag I can either expect a mess of fan service or a story that gets past the echhi parts and becomes an amazing story

Awwww, Hope it's not dropped...
I was really liking this so far. Sure, maybe it won't be anything ground-breaking, but I was still loving it.
Thanks for the releases so far, and I really hope to get more EN tls.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but after 16 chapters frontier diary has ended. So sad 😥😥 I really liked the manga.

From what I got out of Baka-Updates this series was completed which has 3 volumes. If other's are finding that this series has been either dropped or axed it would be by the translators b/c they couldn't find anyone to help them out. If anyone has information about it begging axed or what ever please post a link on here thanks.

can someone please pick this up I want to read it in its entirety (this shit is why I miss kissmanga, even if it was machine translated at least I could read it)

Users who are viewing this thread