Frontier Diary

Dex-chan lover
Structure spoiler
So last chapter confirms that this manga is spin-off for "Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life". Story take place in original world of "Lv2 kara" MC.

Миленько, компактно, с замечательным переводом. Что ещё эелать от манги? чтобы она никогда не кончалась

Спасибо за команде труд!

And now I want to learn.... Russian, is it?
Ah, oh well, thanks for the releases, aim really looking forward to more, and I greatly appreciate those released so far. Hope ya folks keep up the good work🍻

Dex-chan lover
Completed?? But I just find this one and it’s pretty good...

Fed-Kun's army
Its good but there are 2 major flaws, first like always the mc personality which is the dense unmotivated mc format, second the "childhood friend" elf girl it's obviously the one that the author is shipping but also the most boring and uninteresting I mean in hole manga thus far her character is completely unnecessary.

Tldr: each chapter is good but don't expect any good romantic development

This is actually quite fun to read, can't we at least have all the released chapters translated? Too bad the novel isn't being translated either, fucking hell.

Fed-Kun's army
Any new about the novel?
It seems axed. Story full of flaws: MC didnt get his revenge against his father. Elf girl didnt meet her parents, he didnt see the demi-humans village rebuilt, and what about the others demons gates? And the romance with the cat girl? It was cleary axed imo

Users who are viewing this thread