Fudatsuki no Kyoko-chan - Vol. 7 Ch. 35 - The Day before The Summer Festival

Dex-chan lover
man it sure is great when women talk shit and lie about men but when it's the other way around you better have a shit ton of lawyers or gods on your side cuz the world is agaisnt you

Dex-chan lover
So she gave up on her first love because he changed a bit and dyed his hair? Wow, that's fucking shallow.
Did the author seriously waste so many chapters with this misunderstanding shit just for this?

Double-page supporter
Man, I always loathed her, but this just turned it into outright pure hatred. What a fuckin' petty little brat. If only the author had the foresight to cut out her and that creep this would have been fantastic. Both of them are just an incredible waste of time.

But seriously, who has this Hannah Montana hair shit ever fooled?

Double-page supporter
Idg why you guys are complaining hikari is still a little girl.

Group Leader
This manga's been in the works for so long (scanlation-wise) I totally forgot this was even a plotline.

RS

Contributor
Well, 2 more chapters to go. I'm guessing he'll try to confess at the festival and his sister will try to stop him?

Dex-chan lover
Well, I actually like her. Her unconditional hatred for the brother not so much. That's why I wanted to see her surprised face and how she would try to rebound from her earlier behaviour. Now that I've read, that it's the last volume, I see that the author is going for a fast wrap up. Too bad, as I can she a fun road of redemption for her. All she did until now was to bad mouth, scold and get in the way of the brother. The last one was dangerous, but she does not know that. So all in all, with the exception of being annoying for the reader, she isn't that bad and could have made a comeback. (Of course she wouldn't stand a chance in the end.) And as she really is still a brat, she could have outgrown that. Too bad there is now no time for that kind of development.

Fed-Kun's army
As a guy that likes the hate->love transition, I had high hopes for the after-agnition developments. Too bad there's no time for those.
Hibino likes him from the start, and the same can be said for the literally-tsundere-with-a-switch sister: they never quite grew on me, maybe because there wasn't much space for character development.

Well, all in all I'm glad this is over in Japan: now the author can give his all to Takagi-san and maybe start a new, better manga (better than Fudatsuki, I mean: beating Takagi is, by definition, impossible).

Fed-Kun's army
What a despicable and insufferable person. She didn't even have the idea to hear him out for whatever reason (not like he'd tell her).

Dex-chan lover
She was such a shitty character that people didn't like because there was nothing else to her; she was defined by this subplot and it was written really fucking badly so she came across as an awful character. It's not that deep. She's just not a good character.

Dex-chan lover
Well, that was a weird way to end a chapter... I hope the author will wrap this up better with the next chapter, this one felt way too abrupt

Users who are viewing this thread