Fudatsuki no Kyoko-chan - Vol. 7 Ch. 35 - The Day before The Summer Festival

Double-page supporter
That was... just lame. Like really? I get it. She's a very immature girl and handled it like that but wow.
To be honest, I never really liked her either. She was mostly just a brat with not much else to her character.
I really feel like the author flubbed it on the side characters. Kenji and Kyouko are real fun and cute together but everyone else is just... eh.

Dex-chan lover
@igmk Well I tried I guess? I was kind of expecting her to ask why the brother became a delinquent and far different from the smart guy with the glasses we saw in the flashback, the moment she found out or at least get mad at the sister for keeping the fact that her best friend's supposed 'first love' was her brother all along. Instead she just gives up like its nothing.

Her attraction to him was pretty shallow and minor to be fair, so not a major shocker she (presumably) got over it so quickly. Still, for the sake of the story, you'd think that would have had a more major effect on her character.

Group Leader
If this wasn’t the last volume, I’m sure Hikari could’ve much better development than this. Up till now she had potential to be a good character, even with the few screen time she’s had. Maybe another volume or two without rush, Fudatsuki could’ve been as good as Takagi, but oh well.

man, i love the characters but it sorta feels rushed, i feel like there is so much potential for a good story here, like we never got an anwser to what happen to the parents of the two or fuc boi never got beat up, some one should make a fan based and pick up where the story leaves off. something crazy should happen like what if kyoko's ribbon rips or if hikari finds out the secret or what not

Dex-chan lover
That's an oof for Kenji.

"I really like this guy!"
"He's my brother."
"Oh lol nevermind not anymore!"

Contributor
Just a reminder that it's not "if that had two more volumes, they'd have proper development," it's "the reason it had only so much volumes is because it was shit"

Double-page supporter
do we even know why his sister is a zombie or how she turned into one? did she eat her parents and thats why they live alone?

Users who are viewing this thread