Fudatsuki no Kyoko-chan

Group Leader
@HermesPasser: No, chapter 31 is in volume 6. Volume 7, the final volume, encompasses chapters 33 thru 36.

Considering it's now the 6th I dont think it was an april fools joke. Pretty dumbbb

Anybody know if or when the next chapters will be out? It’s unfortunate that this manga has been completed already but maybe the ending is fitting. I just haven’t seen anything past 31.

I wish to read more. But I'm on last chapter :( Anyone know when next translation is going to be up?

Ugh! It was fun in the beginning but after they intrduced the pig, the guy(girl) and the sister that just kinda ruined it for me.
Can't say that i loved it but it was i think good till a certain chapter and then it's just goes down and down into the pitfall.
And I'm love that class rep and kenji are getting close but other then that it's just okayish...

Fed-Kun's army
@CodeGears The romance is between him and Hibino. His relationship with his sister is another thing entirely.

Rant mode on:
People treat this series far too harshly because it came when there was an outrage at other series presenting abusive female characters.
Every single reaction a character in this series has is a perfectly explainable reaction, and not a single character does anything out of spite or any other bad reasons.
Hikari treats Kenji harshly becaus she saw him doing something that can easily, easily be mispercieved as sexual assault towards his own sister. So her aggression is totally justifiable, because only we readers know that it was an accident. But, she's getting used to him and being much tamer as the chapter goes. His sister is also pretty tame, and she acts within their confort zone, and we can clearly see that this is how they act towards each other. But people still hate her, because they already came to hate characters that show similar trait, they project those characters onto her and hate her. Their cousin is a tomboy, and I understand why people dislike how she treats Kenji, she's the character that is closest to being an actual bitch due to how she always treats Kenji harshly with no reason, but seriously she's acting like a normal cousin, she may go a bit too extreme in her joking around, but she's not doing this to bully Kenji. She'd probably stop with some proper conversation, as hers are just jokes that go too far because she doesn't think things through.

Rant mode off...

Supporter
@BloodySorcerer Are you joking or being honest? You are saying his sisters completely overblown reaction to little things is justifiable? The fact that most of the girls in this series, excluding Hibino are overbearing, rude and force or guilt the MC into doing things is a reasonable logical reaction? Could the sister not properly was explain to the girl that whatever happened was not what she thinks happened? She doesn’t have to break the s fret, just at make a believeable excuse. The sister, after all this time still refuses to be considerate and try to alleviate the pressure her brother is under. Because he wants to keep her safe, he has few to no friends, the girl he likes thinks he’s a siscon, he cant properly show that he works hard through his grwdes and just about every time something goes wrong, he is blamed.

He is just trying his best, almost always conceding. Even in this chapter he is considerate to his bratty sister, and she barely got what she wanted to say out. Even the pet abuses him and he can’t do anything about it.

Yea, this came out about the time people were complaint about abusive Female Characters, but this was inevitable. He is a good guy who does his best and barely gets fuck all. The annoyance people feel is completely justified.

@Sleepii

Haha, agreed. But its the main premise/attraction of these effing romcom mangas, those abusive female characters. Seriously I'm also tired of this stereotype in these kinds of mangas at all. 3/10

The only standout character this manga has is the sister. Every other character is generic bs fodder.

Why does the author waste time for chapters with generic romcom characters with lazy designs and no personality?

Everyone who reads this is reading for the brother and sister.
Even then, it just goes in circles with a safe and predictable plot.

2/10

Users who are viewing this thread