Fuguushoku "Kajishi" dakedo Saikyou desu ~ Kizukeba Nandemo Tsukureru you ni Natteita Otoko no Nonbiri Slow Life ~ - Ch. 142 - A Reliable Senpai

Dex-chan lover
It's not what you know but who you know. And if who you know is a legendary monster slayer no one will fuck with you.

Dex-chan lover
Am I misremembering? I thought that Ristina was supposed to be in the dark about Relius being the guy who killed the cerberus, but she doesn't seem very shocked to hear about it now.
She's in the dark about him being the "Savior of Gildartz". She was in the capitol (or had just evacuated) when he killed Cerberus.

Dex-chan lover
They sabotaged their own play! Get them fired! If I would own a company or workshop or something and I would catch one of my emplyees destroying some of your shipments (or I would receive evidence), to blame another employee, that person would be fired!
But, okay. They are noble daughters. Maybe that's how they got onboard the company. Mommy and Daddy paid pretty penny.
Yeah right, they are in a circus, there is no way they have the families backing. They are without question 2nd+ children with no inheritance rights to the titles. That they are in a circus and not a influential place means they were driven out of their family. Them being children of nobles is a empty bluff. Notice they also didnt call themselves nobles, but children of nobles, they are disowned.

Users who are viewing this thread