Fuguushoku "Kanteishi" ga Jitsu wa Saikyou Datta: Naraku de Kitaeta Saikyou no "Shingan" de Musou suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Job of an [Appraiser] is …

Dex-chan lover
So you mean to tell me he let his ability to appraise and find the value of things into him collecting loot while being treated like shit? Well if you allow yourself to be treated like shit there will be no surprise that you will get tossed away like shit.

Dex-chan lover
In the business of adventuring, especially the sort of adventuring that involves looking out for a big score, good information is vital.
No idea why other adventuring parties would not hire MC. As Danmachi shows us, a porter pays off by herself, and this one comes with a free Appraisal ability.

More importantly, in the business of risking your skin, trustworthy companions are vital. These two must be bottom-tier adventurers, who can't even find a full party, because they're so bad as people. They might have to retire after that run, because they would not be able to trust each other after that.

MC has little self-awareness and common sense.
A person who has those would think more than twice about even asking questions to douchebags that can kill him.

Thanks scanlation team

He can't open the jaw of a mouse who just died but can send that big dog flying with a single swing?
Wouldn't it be better to try getting a job in some merchant or adventurere guild with the appraisal skil, rather than following douchebags who are too retarded regarding danger?

For some reason this specific troupe of: 'smart' MC feeling something is off, while the 'strong' guys seem to be too retarded about danger even after fighting monsters as adventurers. Then getting shocked about the sudden danger and using the MC as bait.

When he was gonna fall down i had arifureta vibes but guess what i was wrong lol

Fed-Kun's army
The appraiser job is Rare but considered as a Common??!? what? why?

Double-page supporter
Appraiser is invaluable to merchants or anywhere similar. Who would want to buy magical item when you can hire someone cheaply to do same thing.
Who would rather choose being beaten daily than pick some other job with your skill. It is one of the rarest.
Can't open mouth but can literally send hound flying is absurd.

That was illogical start of a story.

Dang, if I were him I would have pushed those 2 assholes towards the dogs the moment I saw them. He was standing behind them and everything.

Fed-Kun's army
@Striffee that is if he can though, he could not even open a dead rat`s mouth.

but mc is indeed stupid. Appraisers are rare. meaning he is valuable outside of exploring. only thing he needs is a backing. be it a noble rich or poor. or a merchant with some standing.

best he can do in adventuring is finding trails of valuables but this party is stupid so...

Everyone's said it but mc is stupid. If he has a rare job, he should use it where it's needed. 🙄

Dex-chan lover
One gives Job and the other gives a Skill, so what is his skill then if his job is appraiser?

Dex-chan lover
Meeeeh another origin story featuring insufferably shitty allies taking advantage of a dimwitted protag. I'll give it a few more.

Dex-chan lover
So the job with absolute information is the most useless job? What the hell are these authors smoking?

And also, if a pack of dogs descend upon you, it is possible to escape once after they start attacking you. But there is no second time, you would be too weak to fight them off the second time, assuming they even let you run. Even the first time would be pure luck. A single human can't normally survive the attack of a pack of dogs intent to eat him, let alone demon dogs.

Dex-chan lover
@Aichan it's because there are magic items that appraise stuff too. And they could also appraise it by the guild. Think of it as labor irl getting replaced by robots

Users who are viewing this thread