Fuguushoku "Kanteishi" ga Jitsu wa Saikyou Datta: Naraku de Kitaeta Saikyou no "Shingan" de Musou suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Job of an [Appraiser] is …

Aggregator gang
Just reading the first few chapters.... Appraiser is uselesS!? DUDE, you could associate yourself with a merchant and nobody can cheat them

Fed-Kun's army
Wait i read this exact same intro for that other fantasy manga about the dude that found a sword Beelzebub
Is it just the stories being the same due to no creativity or is this a SAKAMOTO666 moment?

Double-page supporter
@dabes115 ya know i was thinking the exact same thing, they have no originality in their stories anymore, there all copy/paste of the same popular thing

Double-page supporter
@dabes115

It's a little early to decide, I think. These types of stories have limitations on how they start because of the genre and setting- at this point it's basically a standardized starting kit for a lot of these stories, the same way a superhero origin story will, at their core, almost always be a hero's journey archetype.

The important thing is whether or not they do anything unique with what they have.

@Treyon

In this world they mention they have appraisal stones. That's probably cheaper.

Appraisal basically got obsoleted by technology.

It's funny how many people don't read the chapter at all. Yeh its mentioned that there are devices that can do his job lol which makes sense if his job is rare

Fed-Kun's army
MC is kinda dumb and it says people get a JOB and a SKILL but we only learned MC JOB in this chapter? Unless his SKILL is Appraise? But then what's the point of a job system if an Appraiser can be born without an Appraise skill????

Also his bad party said they could just get stuff appraised in the guild, didn't MC apply for that job? Appraiser is a rare common job, wouldn't they be happy to hire him? I like the art and world i hope MC doesn't get to OP broken in the next chapters, i am tired of this kind of manga with OP MC just being OP

Fed-Kun's army
It's a good start. I don usually dig the "my xxx-skill is trash" stories, but it's refreshing because mc admits that he's weak and because he always blames his skill.

Double-page supporter
So does having a certain job limit your ability to workout or something? Pick up a sword or bow and get to fucking work, these MC's just want everything handed to them, no convictions or ambitions.

Unless a job makes you move on autopilot without any fatigue not being able to improve your physical and mental abilities makes absolutely no sense. Then only have one skill means even a fighting job is incredibly limited. You would need so many different types of weapon/magic users to cover basic situations that it is stupid. Are all users of the same job just as skilled? If so then what’s the point of even trying if you have a crap job. The gods really seem to hate the people in their world. Not even getting into that this is basically copied from a few different other series all mashed together which is probably why the system of this world is a mess.

Fed-Kun's army
@KTime agreed though my brains running all them auto fixes in the background I'm tryna ignore it

Dex-chan lover
usually a lot of these stories start off with trash jobs, but I felt this one. Good job author

Dex-chan lover
This is such a poorly written setup, why would a mobile appraiser be useless? Like seriously why EVER would an appraiser who can do it on the fly be useless in one of these settings.

Also the whole paralyzing him and running away why is he asking for help from the ones who betrayed him? Also I'm to believe someone who couldn't open a Giant rats mouth (Which wouldn't actually be that hard) can suddenly punch a giant dog thing several meters away from him?

Dex-chan lover
dude if i got a job granted to me by a god and they decide to grant me [coal miner] of all things i'd start a revolution

Users who are viewing this thread