Fuguushoku "Kanteishi" ga Jitsu wa Saikyou Datta: Naraku de Kitaeta Saikyou no "Shingan" de Musou suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2 - [Super Appraisal] (2)

@space_wizard :
more like a sharingan at this point, if i did understand right his "spirit eye" can copy all the ability of monster he scan (alive or not)

@ciera not quite. "I gained a passive Buff from a Tree Waifu, after being used as bait by my old party, but she's actually the legendary holy tree and this skill is too OP!?!?!?"

Leg day v69

Realistically wouldn't your muscles tearing and then healing make them weaker?

@Lime-Tea You answered your own question. "Realistically".
But when you train the muscle soreness/ache is also from muscle strains tearing. Enough science and realism.

Maybe You could say the perfect healing potion removes all "negative" effects. :)

Double-page supporter
That's literally how body building works (not so extreme though). If he isn't jacked by next chapter, there's something wrong lol

Group Leader
started off almost interesting but instead of writing cleverly around his weaknesses now it's just gonna be the exact same autistic deus ex machina superpower isekai shit. Bad!

Now this is interesting keep it up author. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can’t wait for the next update.

@bakauguu
🤦🏻‍♀️ Imsostupid
idk why I didn’t think of that, but instead I imagined muscles ripping apart like some guy on YouTube ripping a phone book in half.

Supporter
Holy shit, an isekai that actually applies some form of logic?! What is this unicorn of a manga?!

Contributor
again... the job is shitty but the eye he got is OP.
He was moving faster than that just the last chapter, now his body is weak? Not sure if there's actually any logic in this.

I really love this mentality of
"if brute force does not solve your problem, it means you didn't put in enough"

Aggregator gang
Someone tell me where to buy those shoes and pants! they are indestructible!!

Nep

Dex-chan lover
This isn't even about appraisal anymore.

Eh, whatever. Im bored playing with Corona-chan anyway so ill read it.

Dex-chan lover
So after Appraisal becoming "Super Appraisal" aka Foresight and Superior Reaction time, he also learned "Skill thief"...
And when I thought it wouldn't be even more bs...

Also, when he was moving his body at inhuman speed to kill the goblins, he was fine but now that he uses the same speed (that he kind of already matched and even surpassed beforehand) as the goblins, his body can't handle it?

I'll just continue reading and drop it later. I want to see how low it can go. Not like our expectations were even high to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread