Fuguushoku "Kanteishi" ga Jitsu wa Saikyou Datta: Naraku de Kitaeta Saikyou no "Shingan" de Musou suru

@gilangksy It was implied that "appraiser" is rather useless as a "Job" because not only is it made redundant by people who are already knowledgeable/trained, but that you can get a magic item with the appraisal ability.

man next what job is the strongest
i think i already seen everything
but now appraiser also is a strongest
next what farmer?
wait we already have that
at this point every dumb job is the strongest just because

The plot being weak would be more forgivable if the character design wasn't basic or recycled. You really are going to make an ancient tree rife with mythology into an elf girl with huge tits? And your MC is an "average guy" who is really nice and has terrible luck? Boring. Done. Overdone. All of the side character designs are equally boring. Honestly there are way more creative characters made for one shot d and d campaigns. By amateurs who get paid 0.00 to make them. We could sit down a room full of kindergarteners and immediately get better character designs.

This and the following manga have the same author. It's actually "Ibarakino", single word.

https://mangadex.org/title/37253/mom-please-don-t-come-adventuring-with-me-the-boy-who-was-raised-by-the-ultimate-overprotective-dragon-becomes-an-adventurer-with-his-mother

Fed-Kun's army
The only thing im curious about is how hes going to end up bringing the TREE with him out of the dungeon

Double-page supporter
Does nobody ever thought of this Isekai:

"I'm the Strongest Gong Farmer alive, by extracting power from Heroes Dropping"

XD

It's a bit of a tired fantasy setting but I find the contrast of the dark and funny moments entertaining. I just hope it stays consistent, a lot of fantasy LN and manga tend to go off rails the longer they go on

Double-page supporter
Just more of the same recycled trash. Absolutely no ambition whatsoever.

I was hoping for a loophole in how their society perceived the capabilities of the common job [appraiser]. Turns out it ACTUALLY IS a trash job, and can only get OP thanks to the power of plot, which let the MC get favored by the world tree spirit. Disappointed.

Power Uploader
Another one of these trash appraisal mangas, please... just stop... stop.

I hope Godzilla returns to Japan, these mangakas need to learn a lesson, hopefully that terror and fear will force them to write some good shit instead of these trash

Users who are viewing this thread