Fuin Maou wa Mederaretai - Vol. 3 Ch. 8

It's a nice detail that woobloo only mentioned marrying her, while gramps mentioned both options.

I have seen enough twisted things to know this is a real question

why not both?

Dex-chan lover
@Drailis
He mentioned killing her as a option in a earlier chapter, but he decided killing her would be a waste so he wanted to marry her instead, mainly because he's too tsundere to realize how he feels himself.

Group Leader
@alidan If she marries him there is no point to killing her as the seal would be permanently broken.

Dex-chan lover
I expected grandpa to be a bit more together and wise, instead i got part 3 Joseph Jostar. I'm not even mad

He was at least kind enough to "seal" demon king into an animal instead of letting him die. Or sealing him into a rock or gem.
a minor mercy... but then again - perhaps the demon king would have rather died with his "dignity".
It may be a major disrespect even beyond desecration of his corpse, to the demon king.

I know some degenerate's that would see it as the greatest reward.

I personally would prefer being sealed in a flof over death. I wouldn't be happy, but being alive is better than not being alive IMHO.
In the case of being alive as a flof, im not "crippled" or trapped, and in fact I have some freedom due to no longer having labor and rent/tax obligations and a body that is well suited to living completely exposed to the elements. Its better than being a prisoner or a stump, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread