Fujiwara-kun wa Daitai Tadashii - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Contributor
@zanzwi - lol, nah, I am rooting for him too. Sadly, with the way these shoujo mangas go, we both know it's not gonna happen :/

Dex-chan lover
I understand Fujiwara is hurt and all but like...c'mon dude. I'm also starting to root for Shirotaki rip

Thanks for the update Lemonade Scans!
That being said, I'm still supporting Fujiwara for now, Shirotaki's calling Fujiwara about how he was blatantly treating Hitsuji similar to his brother set the boy back a few points on the "Love," scale.

Double-page supporter
seriously tho both boys in this are kinda trash lol honestly i lowkey hope hitsuji-chan ends up with neither

Double-page supporter
I think it means something that she can cry and be sad in front of shirotaki, but I look at the manga title and remind myself it ain’t happening. Fujiwara decided to take a big step back this chapter.

I know that's probably not gonna happen, but I want Hitsuji to go out with Shirotaki instead...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Best boy Sugar boy gnqôghg
He's SO HONEST
like how can you say he's manipulative, sure he lied to fujiwara once but i don't think he ever lied to hitsuji. Then he was upfront about his feeling towards her and even told fujiwara that he liked her and was going after her.
Since he's fallen in love he has never been dishonest about what he wanted and how he felt. he just won't help his rival, which is completely fair. That makes him undoubtedly best boy in my book.

Karen on the other hand is nothing but trouble. If she liked fujiwara she could've said so since THE BEGINNING. I know they try to portray her as a really kind and honest girl but... she's not lmao
"you should've told me !!" you should've too, when she entered the student council. You waited around then saw hitsuji falling in love. Still tried to get close to fujiwara then decided on your own that it was the best time to tell your friend about your feelings when a guy told everyone he wanted to go out with hitsuji (you didn't hear shit from her tho). Well guess what, having feeling for someone doesn't mean you're the only one who can have feelings. I dislike people making it seems like they're SUCH good people when they're, in fact, not.
Also she likes him since middle school right ? Why didn't she make any move before ?? What the hell girl ? You can't be angry at someone making a move to the guy you like when you wait around doing NOTHING. You can't "claim" a guy !! That's not how feelings work !!!! seriously.

blows my mind the stupidity of some characters lmao

Dex-chan lover
Just change Shirotaki for Touma and there u have it... exactly the same turn of events we got in Ao Haru Ride. If by any chance she does go out even if just for a bit with Shirotaki ill really start to hate reading this one too.
It really gets me how quickly she forgets her previous mistake. She just dont stop, mistake after mistake after mistake... not just her of course, since Fujiwara really dont pay a second thought before opening his mouth either. But shes the one causing all this turmoil around her.
The "wont date anyone AGAIN" also seems like a bigger problem.

Users who are viewing this thread