Fujiwara-kun wa Daitai Tadashii - Vol. 5 Ch. 20

I'm going to be so salty if they give a shitty 'redeeming arc' to the first guy(lmao I forgot his name) and make our fl end up with him. Kdejdiejdnejdj I hope fl ends up with our snack boy shirotaki

Karen is messed up WHAT THE FUCK LMAO
She just barges in and steal her friend's JOB ???
bahahaha
and she thinks she's "doing her best" no girl you're being an asshole
she was sooo reluctant to do it the day they asked her !! and now !!!! WHAT THE FUCK
i can't-

but still, sugar boy best boy ♥

UUUUUUUUUUUGH I SHIP PLEASE MOVE ON WITH HIM PLEASE DON'T BE A SHITTY CLICHE MANGA

I don't really think it's healthy to start dating when you still like someone else... MC should just choose one and stay.

Lmaoooo literslly. She steals her job and does everything that mc was planning to do, and has the gall to ask her to leave? Lmaooooo anyway we all know who the end couple is but let’s just pretend it never happens

Whyyy does the second ML always have to get his heart brokenn...? I mean, i know it’s probably just karma,, but Just! for once! Can shirotaki be endgame!?! 😭😭

There he goes again! Sorry but f*** off Fujiwara, you had your chance. I hope this won't be like those manga where the FL being stubbornly in love with that 1st guy where she just keeps on getting hurt.
That slide part was so cute. I kinda feel how it will end but I can't help but cling on that very dim hope. Team Shiro-chan!

It'll be so nice if they end up together (shirotaki) 😔 my only wish
He literally came to visit her despite clearly not liking the idea, he likes her that much and it makes me so sad thinking she'd just run off to Fujiwara

Dex-chan lover
Is really sad how she can have such a volatile heart...
Theres nothing worst than trying to forget someone with someone else. But yeh, Touma II all around. Even saying he wont take advantage of her being weak but taking anyway is exactly the same. How can 2 different series be so similar like that.

Users who are viewing this thread