Fujiwara-kun wa Daitai Tadashii - Vol. 6 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Man I remember reading this one and the only thing I could think is about how thirsty af this girl is.
She knew Fujiwara for like 3 months and got fed up that he wouldn’t date her (due to his fuckin trauma no less lmao) so she switched to the friend.
Like hit the brakes girl u a freshman

Dex-chan lover
I like Fujiwara but I prefer her with Shirotaki because she deserves better than a man who conflates her with his child brother. Her whole complex is about not being seen as a viable love interest, and Fujiwara is only reinforcing that while Shirotaki is actually into her and very upfront about it.
Poor girl though, if a hot guy I had a crush on kept touching me the way Fujiwara touches her, even if I had a boyfriend I'd be like ??? So I can't really fault her for that. She's literally a kid plus she hasn't thought a single unfaithful thought this chapter.

Double-page supporter
yall can keep debating which boy's better i think they're both cringe af lmao

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN COULD IT BE THAT SHIRATAKI HERE HAS A CHANCE??????? 👉 LET'S FIND OUT

I think I will do the same things that I did with Ao Haru Ride, Strobe Edge, and Kurosaki-kun no iinari ni nante naranai

I will just skimming until she go out with Fujiwara
I have been reading many shoujo manga these days in which they solve their problem in one chapter or maximum about 5 chapters, so when I see the author drag the problem for more than 20 chapters
I am like
So tired 😂

IF SHE DOESN'T END UP WITH SHIROTAKI, IM FRIGGIN DROPPING THIS!!!! LIKE FUJIWARA STOP INTERFERING WHEN YOU ALREADY REJECTED HER, SHE'S MOVING FORWARD GOD DAM.

Wait. I thought he already decided he liked her. Now we’re back to her being like his brother?

Can't really believe how much of an a** is Fujiwara (yes I'm getting carried away more than I want to)
He dares to steal someone's girlfriend without sorting his feelings first, like all this time he's thinking "I want Hitsuji because of my brother" bla bla bla.
His brother must be weeping because of what he's doing.
I want to hold on to that small ray of hope that it will end Shirotaki being happy, he doesn't deserve to get dragged into their mess and get hurt at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread