Fujiwara-kun wa Daitai Tadashii

I'm really grateful for all the translated chapters, Lemonade scans worked hard! But I hope they drop this manga that's only going further downhill, up to the latest chapter it's a 1/10 manga to me that has slow draggy pacing, boring panel shots and a frankly stupid main character who only knows how to react to the other characters. She's done nothing that great to make two people fall for her so the scenario writing is ridiculous. I'm dropping this, after reading til ch 26 I looked up the raws and she gets with the most boring, indecisive, too-hooked-on-his-past and can't-move-on piece of sht in this universe. Even the most tragic of pasts can't redeem or make his wishy-washiness likeable.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

1, How can all authors make the 2. male lead a pushy obnoxious annoying cunt?:D
2, why do they even exist? unneccessary drama, we know they are not gonna win anyways, just why the fuck are they even in the manga? all these D- tier romance mangas would be so much better without a love rival...
3, fuck this 2. ml as well, annoying cunt

I just want to thank Lemonade scans for translating and working on this series, keep up the amazing work.
can't wait for the next chapter.

Double-page supporter
NO FUCKING HELLLLLLLLL WHEN IS THE NEXT CHAPTER GOING TO BE RELEASEDDDDDD IT ENDED AT CHAPTER 299999999

she's at the very least self-aware

also ml pls stop lurking around a girl who alr rejected u!!! she alr has a bf and wants to stay there :((

I... her confusion between fujiwara and shirotaki is understandable but holy crud she’s ticking me off. She’s with him even though she doesn’t love him and feels the need to force herself to act like she’s his gf which is just being rude to his genuine feelings! But it’s also his fault for forcing her into the relationship with him and it’s the other guys fault for not sorting out his feelings but at the same time his hesitation is understandable b/c of his little brother so in summary THEY’RE ALL TICKING ME OFF. Yea... I’m gonna drop this it’s too frustrating 😂

Fed-Kun's army
The angst is just 👌🏻
After the last update I’m so upset for Hitsuji. Both male leads are manipulating her like she’s an object or a prize at this point. I hope she ends up happier and healing. She’s just trying to live honorably but it’s hard when she can’t even process these complex feelings. Being a teenager can be hard.

If she doesn't end up with
shirotaki after developing their relationship is just bordering NTR with how fujiwara meddles. He got his chance when she confessed and he pushed her away. Shirotaki comforted her and helps her move on and this is what he gets? An indecisive girl that is inconsiderate and dense about other people's feelings lmao.
I'd rather she end up with no one if she'll end up with that good for nothing guy who pushed her away and came back

Edit: I'm dropping this. I saw the raws. What a waste
after chapters of pushing her away and making her almost fall for shiro, they make them break up and now they want to give both of them the romantic scenes they forgot to put early? What a joke, I've had enough of this from ao haru ride already (which i also dropped)

I'd still like to thank Lemonade Scans for scanlating this manga :))

Dex-chan lover
If u also hate it Ao Haru Ride, as i did, u will hate this too. Same chain of main events, literally.
Futaba=Hitsuji, Haru=Fujiwara and Touma=Shirotaki

If u like to feel overly frustrated for 90% or more of the series this is for u.

only thing making this better than ao haru ride is the art,, second male lead syndrome,,, aha,,
fujiwara pushed her away and shirotaki comforted her, fujiwara decides he wants to get together with her and this borders ntr tf?? so fucking scummy

Users who are viewing this thread