Fujiyama-san wa Shishunki

Group Leader
Nojay here. I'm uploading the Tall Girl Translations chapters of this excellent series. The original scanlator and publisher is missing in action but I think it'll be OK.

This is a must-read. Thanks for uploading it here.

Dex-chan lover
This is a must read. I'm just going to for all the chapters are up and read it again.

Group Leader
A bunch of the Tall Girl chapters I've already uploaded are slightly broken and I'm probably going to re-upload them as I track them down -- there's a flaw in the uploading code that allows "hidden" files like thumbs.db in .zips to be accepted by the server-side validator but they don't play nice once they're in the database. As for the omakes I did a few of them but Tall Girl started including them in the volume end chapters so I stopped.

I need to go through some of the other chapters and rework them a bit. There are a few double-page spreads that require editing to put them together to make them look a bit better (ch 57, pages 16-17 and 18-19, for example).

Dex-chan lover
Amazing manga. Great for slice-of-life romance fans. Even outside of that.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, really peaceful. Do they actually mention or hint on what town the pace they live is modeled on? Presumably more towards Tokyo or further up that coast if they go past Fuji to get to Kyoto.

Very good manga.... the ending is... well, good... no, my heart still left unsatisfied... well time to move on

Dex-chan lover
95% of the manga is
them hiding the fact they are going out, and avoiding other people finding out.

there is like maybe 5% of intimacy overall.

There is no kiss, they hold hands 2 times or 3.

There is no time-skip ending, somewhat "meh" ending.

If you are good with shit tier romance for when you are a kindergarten then maybe this is for you. If you want more school-adult romance this is not for you.

Very wholesome for a story about a tall girl who agrees to go out with a pervert.

But he’s a lovable pervert, and she’s a lovable Goliath, so it’s a really pleasant story all around. It’s nothing special, but it’s that chill, normal vibe that makes it good.

There’s little to no drama, there’s no rival characters, there’s nothing bad about this at all. Most of the criticism comes from the fact that nothing really happens that throws them off or gives them something to work towards aside from them trying to make their relationship public.

But it’s perfectly okay being the way that it is.

Wonderful slice of life type romance. It’s fairly realistic and mature, non of the forced love triangles and crazy drama. Just a gentle story about a tall girl and a teenage boy and how they overcame their differences.

Hard to believe this came from a Seinen magazine given how innocent and fluffy this series is. It's a nice peek into a pure romance between middle schoolers, aside from maybe some of the perverted things Kanba does (that scene when he feels up Fujiyama when hiding from the vice-principal was A+). A nice, relaxing read if you've got the time.

Dex-chan lover
this is really good, fluffy all the way
kinda reminded me to my middle school days lol

Users who are viewing this thread