Fukakai na Boku no Subete o - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Group Leader
I'm hoping he makes the decision to just be open about his feelings for Mogumo. Koto-san is kind of a terrible person and doesn't seem at all supportive, but that might not be the case depending how she does stuff from here on. I won't immediately dislike her since she has room to grow from here.

It's clear that Mogumo doesn't want to be a girl but accepts that if they acts as one people around them would treat them better , Tetsu being on top of the list.
It's very cute to see them struggle because I think most people in that sort of gender identity issue eventually stumble upon the dicotomy of being who I feel I am or being who I feel people would accept better.
While Koto at the beginning seems like a villain I'm sure that there is a reason for her to be so abrasive.
It can be her feelings for Mogumo or something that has hurt Mogumo in the past, or both.
I slightly dislike using her like that as a plot device to start drama though.

Contributor
The moment he noticed that she had feelings for Mogumo, I was kinda expecting him to return her question by saying "then what do you feel toward Mogumo?" Or something like this.
But I guess not.

Dex-chan lover
ok honestly fuck her, she's trying to make him bail out in order to win by default, but she really isn't thinking about mogumo, she's just afraid that she has competition now and she's losing

Since no one else has mentioned it, I’ll clarify something for everyone.
Mogumo isn’t a trap or trans, they are intersex. Being intersex is having sex chromosomes other than the usual XX or XY, so they aren’t a boy or girl.
As for their identity they’re non-binary, they don’t identify as a boy or girl.

@noguza I think it's interesting that Tetsu doesn't examine Koto's motivations immediately and just goes introspective.

I'm really hoping this series actually develops the characters or moves the plot along less awkwardly...

Aggregator gang
so youre saying that (im talking about the girl (shes so hateful i dont even remember her name)):
1) since mogu chan and you are both guys you cant be together.
2) since im a girl and he is a guy we can be together.
3) since i have loved him since we were little you dont have the right to come and take him away from me.

okay then here is what i think:
1) the kid identifies himself as a GIRL, and so he likes guys.
2) since he keeps dressing and behaving like a girl, that means he will not feel the same way as you, and also did you even think of his feeling as well?
3) if you have loved him since the both of you wore flower patterned diapers, WHY THE FUCK DID YOU NOT TELL HIM BEFORE?

Bitch, the kid has been struggling for a whole lot of time finding out who he is or what he is, then some guy or it could have been a girl as well comes and helps him with his trouble by giving him a place he can be himself alleviating his pain and somehow helping him find the path he wants and has been searching for to follow, and you come to this person to tell them to stay away from him?!?!?! WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE TO TELL PEOPLE TO DO WHAT YOU WANT WHEN YOU HAVENT DONE ANYTHING YOURSELF??? YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT TO SAY ANYTHING!!!

Aggregator gang
@Brainboxer ok you lost me...is it like the succubus or other gender related races from some mangas that until some point in time or if they are influenced by someone to take one of the genders, they are genderless??

@chenando1
No, this is a thing in Real life.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex
I thought I did a pretty good job explaining it, but here’s the Wikipedia page since you didn’t understand.

@Brainboxer
At no point in the manga has there been anything to indicate that Mogumo is intersex. Identifying as non-binary has nothing to do with it.

Users who are viewing this thread