Fukakai na Boku no Subete o - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Contributor
If anyone here is interested, I've made a discord for lgbt anime and manga fans. Figure a large percentage of the readers here would be interested.

discord.gg/S8GxVVm

looking back at how Sakura lashed out at Mogumo, i wonder if their parents actually forced her to cut her hair. they know how Mogumo always try to mimick Sakura, so maybe they think if they can make her a bit more 'boyish', Mogu would follow suit... and it works. look at how Mogu already considering cutting their hair after meeting Sakura. if it weren't for Tetsu, Mogu would probably go through with it.

Imagine this, you're a teenager, at the spring of your life where you have near the amount of rights an adult have and none of the responsibilities, you should be enjoying the time of your life as you will not be able to again once you reach adulthood, yet you can't, all because your brother wants to live the way he wants without regard for his family and you have to keep everything together.

By no means am i saying mogumo is wrong, if your family rejects your very being because it does not allign with their values, it's natural that you would avoid them. But it's understandable that his sister came to hate mogumo to the point of wanting to throw up from acting nice to them, from her point of view mogumo is the selfish older brother which is the root of all of her problem. Mogumo's out there enjoying life, dealing with the woes and trials of adolescence while sakura is stuck having to deal with things that aren't supposed to be her problems.

Dex-chan lover
This went from a happy LGBT manga to hey we have issues that impact the family structure and it sucks all around for everyone. I mean, I love this stuff. Seeing the sister being sinister and rather controlling is interesting. Like I thought at first she was masturbating, but it makes far more sense that she was purging from an eating disorder (just read way too into it >.>) But ja, It's clear Mogumo has a lot of issues with family, and likely the father is busy working and just providing for the family all while blaming the mother for Mogumo's "issues". This, of course, makes the sister having to take on the duties of her mother because she fell into depression when she thinks she failed Mogumo as a mother.

Fed-Kun's army
Look right?? Right??? The real bad one is Mogumo itself, he just really selfish abandoning his family felling. Also he fell like he was the right one, he always thinks everyone must accept him, understanding him. Fuc

Well that was an interesting way to end the chapter. It's so nice to see the non-understanding family represented here as well. Nuance is such a rare thing these days, I'm liking this manga more and more as it goes on.

god i love this manga (but also why do people keep misgendering mogumo like.... what??)

@nightshine
imo i don't think Sakura has an eating disorder. She could just be vomiting due to intense anxiety of going back home (ive thrown up because of anxiety lots of times) so I think it's too early to say that she has an eating disorder. i do agree with everything else you said though!

Double-page supporter
Everyone's telling the sister is being a bitch, you guys are being the retards here. I mean, has she expressed any kind of disgust at Mogumo for being himself? I don't think so, she is just pissed he is still impersonating her, which is a totally valid point too. And how could anyone not be angry when the whole weight of a dysfunctional family is on their shoulders, especially being a JK? dumb fuckers here...

Users who are viewing this thread