Fukakai na Boku no Subete o - Vol. 5 Ch. 28

Ahh, its finally over :( With everyone getting a happy ending. Maybe the author will expand a bit on the universe with Mai and Ten, who knows? :)

I had alot of fun reading it and thanks for translating this awesome series!

Contributor
It's been a long time since I've been satisfied with an ending.
Thank you for doing it til the end!

I love how the last page summarizes the manga as a whole so well, and the general experience of LGBTQ+ people as a whole.

I constantly developing understanding built on compassion for others.

as much as I love them all, I'm still really satisfied with this ending.

Dex-chan lover
I wish this was slower paced with more slice of life scenes to fit in more romance. Solid ending tho, great read

Dex-chan lover
Start out as a typical cringy trap manga and anti-LGBTQ. Slowly making good progress and good representation of the community. Ends perfectly and definitely a top tier manga with phenomenal LGBTQ representation, especially trans people

Start out as a typical cringy trap manga and anti-LGBTQ. Slowly making good progress and good representation of the community. Ends perfectly and definitely a top tier manga with phenomenal LGBTQ representation, especially trans people
I don't know think this started out as that. I think it was pretty up front about the lgbtq stuff

Dex-chan lover
I don't know think this started out as that. I think it was pretty up front about the lgbtq stuff
i think my wording wasnt very good
i wanna phrase it again like this, not anti-lgbt but rather giving the community a bad look

im not gonna lie, Mogumo is my fave charatcer of all time, and for my fave manga, its a 50/50 between this and Berserk

Dex-chan lover
what a good manga, i feel like not many manga make stories using this topic sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread