Fukakai na Boku no Subete o

Dex-chan lover
Guy notices classmate, says classmate is boy dressed as girl, presumably from prior knowledge somehow?
Introduces to cafe were girlyboys work, classmate get really upset about being called a boy then a girl saying they are neither.
Guy realizes mistake for assuming based on looks, happy go lucky friendship time?

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I can get all the maids being traps, but even the cafe owner is a trap? Come on.

Dex-chan lover
I have a bad feeling the comments for this series are going to become an absolute trash fire.

While I'm not certain about using girlyboy, better than using tr*p.

Glad to see some non-binary representation though for once in a manga

Contributor
Comedy tag? Shouldn't it be more like melodrama? Anyhow, this series is gonna be heavy, brace yourselves!

I hope that comment section can treat this subject with sensitivity and decency!

Double-page supporter
@CoolOtamegane thx i was looking for Kimi Dake no Ponytail but wouldn't remember the title. to think is the same author, really, what a surprise!

Huh. A manga that seems to be tackling gender identity. Dont see much of those. Look forward to see how the mangaka will handle it.
#ItsNotGayIfItsCute
#ItsNotGayIfItsNonBinary

Group Leader
A nonbinary protagonist,
a trans girl
, and a gender nonconforming gay character? I love this already.

Hmm... There are a few points where I feel the mangaka could've handled the subject matter a bit better, but overall they seem to be in the right place (plus I know some stuff with gender identity/noncomformity goes a bit different in Japan).
The characters are cute. Pure slice of life isn't usually my thing, but I'll give it a try.

Dex-chan lover
If I were to drink a bottle of alcohol everytime this manga says girlyboy then I'd be dead already.

dam always loved Kimi Dake no Ponytail, and seeing the character in here makes me happy

Dex-chan lover
I want to diss this for throwing the term "girlyboy" around everywhere, but at least it's trying. This about the only time I've seen a non-binary character, a transgirl character, and their cis hetero ally getting along with the main conflict being just trying to understand each other.

In that, I can't disrespect this.

Users who are viewing this thread