Fukakai na Boku no Subete o

after almost a year, im finally done with this manga. I have loved it for a long while throughout the different times and different gender identities. I love how it perfectly shows how life can be for transgender people. i used to be nonbinary, now being FTM, it feels great knowing by the time i figured out my identity, my favorite manga came to an end.

As a trans person, I love this comic a lot <3

the characters were so cute, and I don't really see people like me in manga very often, especially nonbinary folk!! the story was very well written, and I thought it was interesting seeing everyone's reactions to the trans characters' coming out :3

the only thing I don't really like is that it's classified as a "boys love" on mangadex, there actually aren't any mlm relationships bc Mogumo says time and time again that they're not a boy and the only other relationships in the manga are with the sister (straight), a lesbian couple halfway through, and mentions of other straight couples

the only thing I don't really like is that it's classified as a "boys love" on mangadex, there actually aren't any mlm relationships
while i agree it probably shouldn't be in the BL category (for diff reasons), there is an mlm relationship in it 😭 suzu & hakuto are stated to be a gay couple multiple times

Oh, this was a rare gem. There's so much I want to say about it but I just cannot articulate. I just loved it so much. Trans characters, gay characters, and a front and center non binary character, and everything is treated with love and respect, even showing the struggles one faces with society and family but always with the message that you're not alone.

And that last line, that it's okay to not know. Everyone is still learning.

Dex-chan lover
This is the sweetest manga I've ever read. I cried so much from the feels. Found family, romance and a happy ending! This is a must read for anyone who wants to learn more about how sympothize with others they don't understand. I'm really impressed by how well it handles identity and acceptance for lgbt+ individuals.

10/10 would cry again!

Users who are viewing this thread