Fukakai na Boku no Subete o

Banned
2 chapters left.

and I don't see a happy ending the way the dad is. He's very strict. has a son who thinks he's neither gender, and on top of that, about to get introduced to his boyfriend.

Genetic dead end lol

What does everyone else think?

So we got the END + epilogue left. At least this seems to end on a good note rather than the opposite I had speculated earlier. Hopefully the epilogue covers the rest of the crew.

Super over dramatic expressions on the characters.... 2 words make this one cry, 2 more words make the other one cry, 1 word and that guy looks like his entire family died... Wtf

@smolbaka

Non-Binary. The whole point of being non-binary is that you're neither a boy nor a girl. What the fuck? Why would you say "I'm a non-binary boy" That's like saying "I'm a christian atheist" it just doesn't work (I mean if you say that about yourself, sure go do that, you do you, but don't say it about someone else!). Now you might mean "Masc Enby", which is still in no way a boy or a man, and even if you meant that, where the f*** is that referenced? They are terrified of being a boy or a man. They don't want that. Just like how they also don't want to be a girl. They are not a boy. And they aren't a guy. They're just non-binary.

I think genderfluid would be a better term here, except I think that's a taboo word nowadays. Not that I care though.

Dex-chan lover
@BorkBork Genderfluid isn't a taboo word at all, not sure where you heard it is taboo from. Only place I can think where it might be taboo is in transphobic places where people would think you are crazy for saying it just as they would for any transgender identity. But Mogumo isn't genderfluid or at least has shown no indication of being so. Genderfluid generally means moving between genders such as someone where at some points in time they are a girl and/or at some points in time they are a guy and/or even possibly at some points in time they are nonbinary in some way.

@smolbaka They are clearly not a boy

@Orangechrisy how about Androgynous then? With a 70/30% ratio?

As for genderfluidity, I sadly think too many people (I strictly mean other people here) have issues with normalizing it for their own cause and then slapping on the appropriate stereotype wherever they see fit. That's a big no-no if you ask me. Too me at least we aren't talking about some personality switch that switches every day or when your mood changes as many seem to think. I know norms are important for normies hence they exist but sadly that isn't the case.

Or are you simply the type who calls every woman who wears pants and flats a heretic because they aren't subscribing to the patriarchal norm that every woman is a thing and needs to wear a skirt and heels only because the patriarchal norm says so?

Dex-chan lover
@BorkBork If this is about Mogumo, they could very well be Androgynous like that, but I don't think that's really something that can be deduced from the outside. The author has stated them as being x-gender which is from what I know really Japan's only nonbinary term, so while they could be it's probably unlikely that they are (in the sense of, the author didn't mean them to be but may have written them in such a way that lean them towards that). But I don't believe I know anyone who identifies that way so I don't know what their experiences might be or signs to look for. Similarly, I only know one genderfluid person and they don't talk about their gender much, especially as they have a lot of other things that are much more forefront in what they have to deal with. I kinda forget how they explained it for themselves but I think they said for them at least it was something like their gender was kinda everything with it sometimes pushing in some direction more than others.

This last chapter looks like it leans towards a super hasty final... I hope the manga ends well and doesn't destroy what it has been building over the last chapters, whatever the ending is.

Double-page supporter
I waited 26 chapters for a peacefull and fluffy date chapter where we can see some real degeneracy and if we dont get that in the last chapter im gonna fight someone

Dex-chan lover
@smolbaka

You can remove the "Male" part there, they are just nonbinary, and they have expressed extreme discomfort at being referred to as male

Users who are viewing this thread