Fukinoshita-san Is Small - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
they're really cute but i just can't imagine em together bruh

Dex-chan lover
I like when the dwarf girl threaten the teacher. Could go with even more psycho face.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy. A mutual interest that neither is aware of. I wonder how long that's gonna go on.

But I find the character design interesting. Same with the twist in her personality.

Fed-Kun's army
Just from the summary I expected the hamster. Did not disappointed.

It's cute so far, although it falls into a few cliches. The art is pretty nice, so I can't complain too much for some fluffy romcom.

Is there a reason who "childhood friend" is a term so common in translated works? I assume there's a term that directly translates from Japanese, but something about it always so awkward. I don't get it.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
the credit page.............
has me bothered............

> reads chapter
> expects HamsterxBanana pic in the comments
> reaches credits page

Bruh...

Also, did anyone else notice how her flower is in full bloom whenever she is with Onizuka, but goes back to a bud when he leaves her alone with the teacher?

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe you'd ninja the one shitpost we were all collectively thinking of making. That's low. Someone was going to be really happy to be the first, you know?

Fed-Kun's army
So uh I'm gonna be the one to say it. Say they do get together how exactly would sex work

BCS

Dex-chan lover
We're going to need something better than the hamster banana for this one

Also I am offended by "flower dwarf"

Users who are viewing this thread