Fukinoshita-san wa Se ga Chiisai

Dex-chan lover
@XNovalX alright man, have fun calling anybody who dates a midget a pedophile. I really have no words, because you're simply discrimatory towards people with dwarfism

So, this is already completed (the manga not the translation) so I’d like to know if anyone finished this and if yes was the ending axed/rushed or not.

Dex-chan lover
I hate misunderstandings, since they are almost everytime really really bad and annoying implemented, but I can dig this one, helle cute.

Dex-chan lover
I give this manga credit for making him at least look like a monster even if hes mixed blood, and not the lazy human that is just stronger that a lot of manga do.

@MoZ
Screenshot_2021-01-09-14-49-07-30.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
These main characters are self-centered as fuck. Such low opinions of other people.

To be honest, I liked the doujin more. The boy was more asthetically pleasing and his awkwardness felt more relatable for me. I find the difficulties and differences existing between humans and the monsters really interesting. These somewhat vanish if the main character is a monster himself.
Also the way the oni and dwarf were related seems shallow and cheap. I find the slow -- and somewhat awkward -- development of love more interesting, than setting them out as childhood friends and calling it a day.
My recommendation: Read the doujin, I thinks it's better and "fluffier"

@smol_scans Actually, the author just released a doujin at the Winter Air Comiket. From the look of it, the doujin could be a conclusion of the manga (or just a side story, not 100% sure yet).
I'll PM you the link.

Users who are viewing this thread