Fukushuu Kansuisha no Jinsei Nishuume Isekaitan - Ch. 17 - Cut Hero, Intruding

Dex-chan lover
897.gif

Group Leader
i guess something was amiss in the translation and they corrected... this is a reupload

I feel like the Chapter was to short for this part of the story but then again it good that at least something happen. so hope that the translation team is okay and not push themself to much

Aggregator gang
Spoiler man, please tell me if the sister is going to recover her memories or fall in love with Kuro.

Yes yes kill him that motherfucker hahaha. Now I want moree I hope they will release the next chapter soon. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can’t wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Don't go into "cause i forgot he is my brother i can fall in love with him" kind of thing

Double-page supporter
I thought mc's sister hates males but why is she blushing when she heard mc is angry bc of shiro

@DJKenji i guess its like when people fall in love with relatives that weren't in contact for ages, that type of imprinting.

Double-page supporter
bet it's gonna go something like:

shiro: yes, every day, but i don't want to continue the cycle of hatred blah blah blah forgiveness blah blah blah

kuro: oh meh god ur right what a fool i am :0

Dex-chan lover
> "With me the [cut hero] Parufindi blah blah blah...."
She literally cut my brain to properly pronounce her name...
What a hero....

Users who are viewing this thread