Fukushuu Kansuisha no Jinsei Nishuume Isekaitan - Ch. 18 - Guide, Remembrance

Dex-chan lover
Missing a page between page 11 and page 12.
Specifically this page.
nX4kjvw.png
Fixed

@TobyCruz

But still though. . . If she disliked the idea of killing the man not for the sake of revenge, why not do it to seek the truth? Or at the very least, protect the next person the evil hero could murder?

Dex-chan lover
@SirPunsALot I suppose she could partially just be saying all that because she knows if she said she wants him dead, Kuro would make it happen despite any consequences that entails. Considering he'd be murdering a hero the country depends on for something or other, he likely wouldn't just get a slap on the wrist regardless of what a scumbag that guy is.

Weak and pathetic MC !!! Just poor writing from the author !!! Better to find a new job !!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Anyone know, did her mother's killer ever get his just deserts in the novel? I really hope he did...

Double-page supporter
Oh please don't be the relationship plot where mc's sister will fall in love with mc because she doesn't remember anything and when mc does make her remember, she will regret it and distance herself from mc type of plot

@Glomoro
On the contrary if the country/kingdom overlooked raiku's transgressions, they would also overlook mc for killing raiku simply because he would be the stronger hero (and especially considering that raiku is an unruly hero who most of the public probably hates(remember he killed shiro's mother which peole of the town respected ) ). The country woudn't imprison or execute the mc simply because they would be losing another hero(stronger one at that) if they do.

Dex-chan lover
@barak1997 I never said what the consequences would be, but there would surely be something. They might not imprison or kill him for it, but they could probably do something along the lines of taking away his freedom without making him useless. Something like slavery magic or a geas sort of thing most likely exists and might be the only way a place like this could even reasonably keep the "heroes" under control. These guys are human weapons more or less, there's gotta be something lying around out there to keep them in check. Not doing it to that one guy 'cause they had no proof of his crimes or such is one thing, but if Kuro treated this like the last time he avenged somebody, he didn't exactly favor the "be stealthy and don't get caught" method.

Not that that matters, this is just further speculation expanding upon speculation that didn't matter much either. If there's an actual answer to this besides "She's just a really good person" the author needs to explain that sooner than later, otherwise it defaults to that, and it's frankly kinda stupid if that is the only explanation here.

After reading this chapter, I don't think Strike really killed Shiro's mother in the way he described. Strike sounds like a coward from what I read, he probably became afraid of the monster and Shiro's mother died trying to save his sissyass. He then proceeded to tell her daughter that he had killed her mother as a form of atonement. My reasoning is as follows, most reincarnators are people who either lived unfortunate lives or died in horrible accidents. Not a single one so far seemed to be a bad person, which implies that the God or Goddess who revived them in that world choses who is worthy of living there.
It would be strange for a scumbag like Strike to be chosen and given that much power if he was in fact scum. Therefore I find it more believable that he is simply a coward and that his atitude is a form of self inflicted punishment.

Users who are viewing this thread