Fukushuu Kansuisha no Jinsei Nishuume Isekaitan - Ch. 19 - Hero, Determination

Dex-chan lover
I'm calling it.

This story is letting Kuro bond with his sister again just so that we all rage when that asshole steals and rapes his sister and Shiro. It's all so Kuro despairs at not being there to save his sister from being raped yet again and letting the corruption take over so he can finally kill that asshole that should've been killed long ago.

Fed-Kun's army
@DeadToReal

I have the same fucking premonition about this... everything will start get better only to get the scorched earth tactic used on it.

Supporter
Nope, definitely Kuro is raising a flag with Towa without thinking it, then she will remember and see “omfg I fell in love with my brother noooooo” and shit ensues.

Dex-chan lover
i get the feeling the novel probably intended something else but had to change it to "arm" to keep things sfw and not too dark 🤪

Dex-chan lover
To those seeing tragedy flags and wants to know what happens next. Here are some spoilers: (from the WN)

The guy out to get revenge on our MC, he doesn’t go for the direct challenge. Instead he kidnaps Shiro and attempts to set up a place to kill the MC. In the end, Shiro is saved, MC kills that guy, Shiro and MC become lovers. That bad guy doesn’t get to do anything but molest Shiro.

Fed-Kun's army
Even if you ignore the revenge thing, it'll be a safe thing to get rid of that guy for the safety of all those around him. He's literally a walking bomb, made even worst is he's looking for a reason to press the trigger.

Dex-chan lover
dude, all this bs about her sister memory lock is so pointless. would have been better to just go "whenever I get a clue, it's a false one. But I'll keep on looking for her" choice than this. Also all those meh heros...

Dex-chan lover
@gigabarto
Would it still be incest though? They reincarnated as two seperate individuals with like no genetic connection to one another, at least as we know of yet. So likely they are no longer even related except for by memories, which she no longer has full access to.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread