Fukushuu Kansuisha no Jinsei Nishuume Isekaitan - Ch. 7 - Raider, Awakening

Dex-chan lover
This slave did a good job promoting herself. But first, she needed to be washed. Dirt and grime was lowering her value.

I was going to comment: " This is quite possibly the most chuuni scene I've ever seen in a manga", because of how absolutely try-hard it is. Even his sister is a walking razor.
Then going into the comments after I felt a bit better and got some laughs.

@twinklecake - Do you mean "personal"-- or are you going for some pun? Just curious if it went over my head, or is some reference.

Contributor
I see it's going to lean into Edgy for Aesthetic. Not the worst kinda edgy if you ask me. I'm down.

"Darkness Unification" sounds like the debut album of a black metal band.

Hmmmm change the color of slave girls hair and she looks like MC's sister when she died so I'm guessing as isekais go he's gonna have a loli battle slave in the future? Also I've seen a lot of crappy stories (because I like consuming trash) but her throwing herself at him from the get go manage to make me go wtf despite my brain always off reading these types of manga's just felt really off this time oh well hope girl at the end is his sister so dude can at least gets a happy end stories like these tend to end in tragedy.

Dex-chan lover
@Happily_Grim It’s a reference to a bad translation where someone used “personnel” instead of “personal”. I forgot where though.

It’s like “All your base are belong to us!”

Dex-chan lover
Editor: How many dark can you use to make this edgy?
Author: Yes.

Dex-chan lover
@VincentYamato it is lame, but it's the acceptable type of lame which makes it checks out.

I've honestly just went "alright this is stupid but this is also fine" in this chapter and I'm just gonna roll with it.

That armor was lame...
For some time i thought that maybe the girl accompanying him might turn out secretly to be his sister. But alas author did something really stupid, he showed us the goal of the boys journey. Now for the unknown number of chapters the author is going to tease the readers about how the boy fails to meet his sister over and over again. Despite her being right there, but just out of reach.

It would be nice if they could meet up in a span of few chapters and the real story began from there on.

alu

Dex-chan lover
Two two pages missing?
- Between page 6, that ends with the text "BLACK FUNERAL", and page 7 that starts with the beast already wounded.
- and page 12, that only has the (realy big) text "DARK EATER", looks like the half of a double page image.

Not sure, just asking.
Anyway, thanks for the translation.

@zing agreed, it made the already average story very predictable. If the author at least didn't confirm that she was in this world, there could have been some mystery to it. Now we know both of them are there and we are at the author's mercy as to how many inconveniences he will make so they can't meet, and I bet the sister will think he is a bad guy for quite a while, hearing the rumors about him or something like that.

That is not "armour" that is some ceremonial suit. It looks really lame, also the "sword" just being black with a basic design is really disappointing as well.

Users who are viewing this thread