Fukushuu Kansuisha no Jinsei Nishuume Isekaitan - Ch. 7 - Raider, Awakening

My doubt for mc is really male grows larger, what I see is trap.

And imagine if that towa is the ones mc has been looking for, and then she was like 'if its you, its okay' or something...

Welp, not actually hoping that. Just imagination running in doujin mode.

Dex-chan lover
This really isn't all that edgy at all, I don't know what y'all talking about, seems pretty typical Seinen to me.

So hearing "black absorbs" is enough to make you regenerate, form swords, create an edgy armor,1 hit a colossal monster and attain 10 skills in total. Its a isekai, he kept his knowledge. Anyone who has developed object permanence know how the color black is generated, why was there even a need to do a deux ex machina related to that? Also, why and how did he perfectly use all 10 skills he unlocked 30 seconds before? Plot convenience is good when the author isnt a chuunibyou.

@alu
That is totally obvious, indeed.

@Snarky
That is where you're wrong, the author and the artist for this manga are two different person.

Dex-chan lover
had to reread the first chapter and a half to find out who Towa was again

The drawings get me every time. Even scenes where the main character is meant to look cool fail because the drawing makes him look so wierd it's almost discusting. Parts of his body are too thin not as on eww he looks like he's starving skinny but more like he's deformed king of skinny.
I withis style of drawing I don't think this manga will go far

Dex-chan lover
had to reread the previous two chapters to remember what washappening cause I forgot this exist 😂

Also, at the rate this is being released, I may have to reread things just to refresh my memory.

Damn, that's it? The design is too simple for me! It's not edgy enough. Please go all the way with the edgyness! at least give him a black maximilian armor and glowing red eyes just like Lancelot from Fate zero🙃

Dex-chan lover
Hmm...I feel like spreading his name would attract her faster.

Fed-Kun's army
got a feeling that she won't recognize her brother or worse that she is completely can't get near him just because he's a guy.....considering her death

Users who are viewing this thread