Fukushuu Kansuisha no Jinsei Nishuume Isekaitan - Ch. 8 - Becoming A Hero, Joining Forces

Group Leader
I KNOW. Shitty leading and the second credit page, fixing will re upload in a few

I still cant get over how shit both of his outfits are.

Dex-chan lover
so confused. At start they are at the bar, then they are suddenly at the back isolated from everyone else, and he picks her up out of the blue. She hits him somehow, and he is back at the bar again unhurt, while she is still at the back and shouting at ppl?

Fed-Kun's army
Just a thought. If the sister was reincarnated via rebirth (newborn), will it still count as incest if they, you know?

That doesn't seem smart, Kuro... Oh well, at least he didn't keep Econa (I think).

Thanks for the release! Hope you guys find a new translator soon!

(You mentioned a giveaway, but not at all how to enter... I'll take that $30, though lol.)

Dex-chan lover
I had my suspicions that the MC was just edgy and still has his naive side since he wants to be a hero when he was at the cave lmao drop ffs i thought i picked up something good turns out he's just like many other, an OP but dumb af

Dex-chan lover
@GridLite
I had my suspicions that the MC was just edgy and still has his naive side since he wants to be a hero when he was at the cave lmao drop ffs i thought i picked up something good turns out he's just like many other, an OP but dumb af
Welcome to manga.
Seems common sense for MC's is not common.

Lmfao.

Dex-chan lover
@silentfx i liked this at first because he was cautious on every little things like the cautious hero but damn goddamn he gone and do a fucking 180° with that naive hero bullshit ffs

Users who are viewing this thread