Fukushuu Kansuisha no Jinsei Nishuume Isekaitan - Ch. 9 - Becoming a Hero, Departure

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the work!

white hero's brain went white and lose his memory
black hero's brain went black and lose himself
red hero's brain went red and become full of rage
blue hero's brain went blue and immersed in gloom
yellow hero's brain went yellow and full of shiet
green hero's brain went green and full of lalala~

Dex-chan lover
Major Yikes, Black/white hero man their negative side effects are OP....losing memory/self thats kind of fucked up, wonder if it would turn into a positive if they join forces together......now I understand why White hero wants to run away from fighting so dam bad when she looses her memories every fucking time she uses her powers, feelsbadman

Fed-Kun's army
Can't complain about the free translation, but is there a novel I can refer to then?

Aggregator gang
So im assuming that the MC will lose his mind more and more as he uses his abilities?

Power Uploader
If the white hero is his sister and she's lost her memories of him by the time she sees him.. wouldn't that be a shame, especially if she doesn't lose the memories she would want to lose, of the man who raped and murdered her. Hope it doesn't come to an edgy point like that it'd be lame.

Dex-chan lover
>It's a greenpath
>Underground, hollow nest
>Full of bugs and eldritch horrors
>MC who's name means "black" will eventually be deVOID of all memories, a HOLLOW VESSEL of himself

Did Team Cherry write this?

@Tamerlane Isn't Shiro "white" the one who's gonna lose her memories? While black MC gonna lose himself. The "mind pollution" or whatever it mentioned at the end.

Dex-chan lover
Shiro isn’t a hero she’s a guide. And the silhouette looks like Towa (his sister). Also her losing her memories is more impactful since they’ve already revealed she was isekai’d there before him (ie anticlimactic if they find each other with no trial or challenge to overcome)

i really really really hope you find a translator, this is soooo good :(

Thanks for the chapter and I hope you guys find a translator sometime soon!

Users who are viewing this thread