Fukushuu Kansuisha no Jinsei Nishuume Isekaitan - Ch. 9 - Becoming a Hero, Departure

Dex-chan lover
Soooooo edgy ... but kinda entertaining so it's fine. I hope you guys find a Translator :)

Dex-chan lover
@theShear How is this edgy? The dude is saving people in a dungeon for the sake of doing what he feels is right and did his best to help a traumatized young girl. It approaches being hopeful classic hero stuff. His backstory is edgy, but that's a framing device that hasn't been in the focus of the story since the first chapter. He's focused on finding his sister and do what he feels is right to do within his abilities along the way. He's specifically focused on moving away from the edge. Sorry if this seems like a long response but this is intended as a response to that general viewpoint more that you specifically. People seem to think "Hur dur, he uses black, edgy. Hur dur revenge." The manga has its issues, but edginess isn't one of them.

Dex-chan lover
@thaughton It's more the naming of his Dark powers, the "implications" on what was done to the Girl they are trying to rescue and her comrades and some other things, it's not overly in the face though and I usually forget about it a few pages later so I don't mind too much. I think it depends on how it goes from here on.

Fed-Kun's army
Page 4 (or maybe it's 5). WTF is up with the size of that girl's head. She's like a female MegaMind. oof.

Fed-Kun's army
Hmmm I'd assume he'd end up like Bramimond(Lost humanity pursuing dark magic and is just a mindless mimic).

so basically he sympathizes with him because he knows what its like to seek revenge and to lose those close to you

" He's totally different from me. Because I just do as I please." Shut up you edge lord.

Users who are viewing this thread