Fukushuu Kansuisha no Jinsei Nishuume Isekaitan - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Raider, Aquisition

Aggregator gang
I think it's much more logical to combine water and fire magic to create ice and if you combine water and wind, you create lighting/thunder magic...

Quentee's current status... climax. I sense an otherworldly 'vibe' coming from her. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
So, You can't use the poweress of truck san after you have already come to another world? That's disappointing.

Would have been a twist if she pushed him in the hole to betray him as a kind of sacrifice !

I just... I know it's a stylization, but what the actual fuck is up with her breasts? This takes "platter boobs" to a whole new low. They appear to literally be a somewhat breast-shaped shelf sitting on her chest.

@greyhud90 That's a fantasy thing. Elemental combinations don't have to make sense from a scientific point of view. It IS magic after all. I've seen this kind of combinations a lot.
Like Earth + Fire = Lava or Magma, Water + Earth = Nature(as in plant-life, trees, etc.), Air + Fire = Lightning (though in Oriental fantasy Lightning is a base element rather than a result of a combination), etc. There can also be multiple different results from the combinations of the same elements, such as Air and Fire also resulting in smoke, steam, etc. Or Water and Air also resulting in fog. Water and Fire could also result in Gaz, Steam, etc. Not every series or table top system do it the same way.

Aggregator gang
@The_DCG poorly designed bra.

@humbleoverlord Ice is Water + Air because wind reduces twmperatures and ice is frozen water. Lightning is Fire + Air because Fire represents energy and Lightning is the result of creating a channel of decreased electrical resistance between two points (one of which is the air), that channel is then filled with electricity.

Users who are viewing this thread