Fukushuu Kansuisha no Jinsei Nishuume Isekaitan - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Hero, Arrival

The names... because it's actually western style, but TL wrote it in Japanese style it's harder to read...
I read it as Red Hero Twilight
Plus Laplatics Gan Olgeruse
Blue Hero Luxius Luxiulifyka Glamournate
Healing Hero Elfinate Folvanted-Rosenglice
Just a suggestion since the world seems to use western style names...

Well, in western style it's still long name regardless, but easier to read imo.

Double-page supporter
Oh come on lil sis,remember your big bro mc who did shit for you and you said you dont remember him,*sighs*😕

Dex-chan lover
@NickieTheFool
When have authors ever not gone that route. If at anypoint there is a reunion, where the MC is the one looking, their target will 95% forget all about them at some point because all of them seem to hate it when things work out in relationships, outside of a pure fluff romance story.

Seriously though. Even in just family relationships like this one, it NEVER goes well.

"Hey, I love you"
-MC forgets how words work and becomes conveniently deaf for onlythat exact sentance.

"I have finally found you after all this time"
-Who are you, and stay away from me.
-We are on opposite sides now, so I must kill you.
-Yeah....I'm kinda thinking of fucking this other girl/guy now.

"After this let's ...."
-they just die. That is it. They literally end up just dead.

"We finally are dating"
-random nobody suddenly decideds they are meant to cuck the MC/FMC.
-excessive amounts of love rivel build up because nobody can just say/accept no.
-I need to leave the country immediatly and have suddenly just found out about it.

I think having a normal happy relationship that isn't abundantly complicated by literally every fucking person who shares the same 100m radius of space as the main couple is just as if not rarer than a harem MC actually commiting to a single girl.

Dex-chan lover
Those names are definitely intentional. Like the author is fucking with TLs or something. I mean, can HE even remember these names?

Fed-Kun's army
I named a half-orc Bernhard Klaus in a (I belive it was a) DnD session, I got the stink eye during that, but I could explain why he got that name and in the end the party Irl accepted their new companion.

Dex-chan lover
@NickieTheFool 90% sure she isn't actually his sister though. There were other possibilities, including a goddess named Towa who gifted him with a divine blessing (pretty sure THAT one is his sister), so yeah pretty sure this Towa that can't 'Remember' him is an obvious red herring. but aside from the red hero and the goddess there are like 3 other towas in the world.

Dex-chan lover
He finally met his sister... only to either be hit with a "I don't know you" card or "Wrong person" card.

Users who are viewing this thread