Fukushuu Kyoushitsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - The Sixth Victim

Dex-chan lover
I like how this went from edgy revenge to showing how destructive blind vengeance is.

what the fuck was she thinking was happening with the phone that could be fixed by climbing onto the roof of the stairwell? Did she think she was losing reception? lol.

edit: "Can you hear me n~" *splat*

What the fuck is this shit? Ayana goes from talking about how she'll never forgive anyone to acting all sympathetic in this chapter. If she doesn't straighten up soon then I'm dropping this shit.

Fed-Kun's army
Why did she kill herself?
636320355652468755.png

Aggregator gang
I don't think they deserved to die but they definitely deserved to suffer. Making things right doesn't erase your sins. I don't like they never got to know that the mc took revenge...

Dex-chan lover
And that's how real pipes work boys and girls, it's always funny to see games with climbing mechanics have unbreakable pipes. Cough cough Uncharted cough cough.

Dex-chan lover
what the fuck was she thinking was happening with the phone that could be fixed by climbing onto the roof of the stairwell? Did she think she was losing reception? lol.
Nope.

The way I see it, she hurried up to find another way down from the roof (driven by a slight hope that she can still do something to save Takishima Yuuko if given some chance to be there in time) because the regular stairwell was blocked by her angry pursuer.

Then, momentarily, a lapse in judgement: she could not force herself to end the telephone conversation or even put away the phone.

Hence she only had one hand to hold on the water pipe.

So definitely not a concious decision to end her life, but a result of not thinking straight in a panic caused by being a remote witness to her best friend's suicide.

Users who are viewing this thread