Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1

Meeen ... after reading 3 chapter of this, author managed to pummel us with never ending reasons to skewer this fked up princess.

Dex-chan lover
That was surprising.

I thought he was gonna end it all there, but he decided to spare her life and her sanity so he can torture her more in the future.

@firosahoge
Something tells me he doesn't care about the "innocents" anymore. Did he accomplish something? Yes, it's revenge. He's retribution incarnate. He died once and came back only to deliver punishment.

Nothing he would do would bring back his dead sister anyway. Then again, he never wished for the goddess to bring her and the unborn child back.

@GerryCerryBery
Perhaps the way the pregnant sister was killed was more... vulgar than what the manga could tastefully illustrate? Something about the descriptor, "flower", makes it very sinister. Or the hero was very particular about his sister being pregnant? The way the hero enacted his revenge would make more sense if the parallel was more obvious or relatable (I can't say I've ever experienced being an expectant uncle myself).

Dex-chan lover
@jonsmth yep, all he wants is revenge so theres nothing to respect about him anymore as he faps to his own revenge plans. He's a villain himself now. I like respecting my mcs so it was a letdown to me.

Fed-Kun's army
This is epic 10/10 isekai. Only fat fujoshis and soy boys white knight incels 1/10 this manga and call it “ e D g Y”. This is a perfect revenge and very satisfying to read and enjoy as a fun story.

Dex-chan lover
@firosahoge
Well, if there's anything to respect, it's that he has integrity as a villain.

He didn't take advantage of the situation for any sexual gratification (many readers were expecting it). For the most part, what he did was revenge for something that was done to him (or those he loved) - an eye for an eye.
e.g. he was slandered and condemned by the public -> he revealed to the public that the perpetrator was the princess and now she will get condemned

Group Leader
this revenge story is alright. a bit boring, but not dislikeable. he's hot lol

Dex-chan lover
Stupid, so he is just leaving it at that and coming another day, man fuck this shit, the author is really trying to milk this.

Dex-chan lover
@welcome2atlantis

How? She's already horrifically murdered the ones he's close to.

The GODS THEMSELVES decided to abandon humans cause of how he died.

The humans in this world needed his power to defeat the demon king. He's the most powerful existence in their world right now. He was only caught because they lured him out by massacring that village.

Theyre fucked.

Dex-chan lover
I come back for my daily dose of edgy manga to see the enemy speaking like a hoodlum...

I lol'd and questioned what i was doing with my life...

Dex-chan lover
That's pretty boring, i thought he's going to force each knight to rape her on public, such a bitch must be tortured competely

Users who are viewing this thread