Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 10 Ch. 71

Dex-chan lover
I like the detail that the princess isn't included since she's technically still alive.... sooo she'll probably reach hell when Raoul is probably the new god of hell... neat

Dex-chan lover
This story is absolute trash but the people in the comments here are just bad at reading lmao.
As much as I want to agree to this considering how comments on other series I'm reading goes... gotta give comment people the reason that update gap should be long enough to make them forget parts of "forgettable" series.

Dex-chan lover
yea like honestly out of all the revenge targets she's the most innocent even though she might have caused the most damage, she wasn't a psycho cannibal, a corrupt queen, a doctor who enjoys torturing innocents to research or anything like that, she legitimately though she was doing gods work and that the people she corrupted were purified and brought to a better place. she was lied to and manipulated from the start.
Begone with your justice. It's not about justice here, it's about revenge and suffering.

Suffering for everyone even the most pure human.

Everyone will be tainted and then will suffer eternally. And if they aren't tainted, then they'll suffer eternally until they become tainted.

The saintess got a free ticket to peace but it's a blunder that our MC will not allow again, hopefully.

Dex-chan lover
Due respect to the underworld god, he did know Raoul well enough to know how to piss him off

Dex-chan lover
i would belive he let Christina go lie that just cuz as he said he ws tired of her face
He was really pissed off, he hated her a lot but he wanted for her to suffer, when the god ended her soul he put an end to that deserved punishment... So as a certain someone said: "Even gods must answer for their sins"

Dex-chan lover
So he got a fraction of the goddess's powers and he'll be able to kill the God of Hell himself, yeah, right, I call it a huge BS if it happens

Dex-chan lover
I like the juxtaposition here, with the God of Hell's subjecting Sandra to true annihilation as twisted yet actual kindness and Raoul being sure-as-hell against whatever shit this Hell God just pulled in front of his face with his prized toy.

Dex-chan lover
I like the detail that the princess isn't included since she's technically still alive.... sooo she'll probably reach hell when Raoul is probably the new god of hell... neat
...oh dear, now that will be a moment to remember.

Dex-chan lover
So he got a fraction of the goddess's powers and he'll be able to kill the God of Hell himself, yeah, right, I call it a huge BS if it happens
It's not just the Goddess power. He had a Dark power to begin with that was sealed in his first reincarnation. When he died he got her to undo the seal.
Now where the hell he got that power from is another thing is something I'm curious about but I don't think this manga will answer that.

I find it hilarious that those two are grabbing onto/hiding behind the MC.

Users who are viewing this thread