Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Ch. 89

Dex-chan lover
Oh good, they stopped fucking around and are going back to the fun part of the story. Revenge stories this trite should really just stick to quick intros, and having MC play around with them until they're a sobbing mess. That's all it really has going for it anyway.

Dex-chan lover
You know, it's hilarious how so out of depth Bernard is even by the series standard, everyone else who thinks they know shit at least are in position of power and such, sure all their assumptions are wrong, but at least they have  some intel on Raoul, even if bare it's minimum and inaccurate.

Bernard meanwhile is just a low level scumbag who thinks he's smart enough to manipulate bigger players :dogkek:

I don't understand Raoul's motivation anymore... The author is retconning in betrayals- but none of these should really matter to Raoul at this point. Both his insane power and previous targets should have led into an ending, or at least drastically changed something about the setting.

Dex-chan lover
b3f719f44b64f1c56a26e1a41af63f93bdd31249188f92929cae605848cb0733_1.webp

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand Raoul's motivation anymore... The author is retconning in betrayals- but none of these should really matter to Raoul at this point. Both his insane power and previous targets should have led into an ending, or at least drastically changed something about the setting.
This series has always been entertaining trash, don't worry too hard about it.

Dex-chan lover
Raoul's brother-in-law is indeed a piece of whale shit...

Or simply at this point Raoul isn't content with just the people that backstabbed him and ruined his life. Not to mention there are still the gods that didn't give a damn about him being backstabbed and ruined.

Users who are viewing this thread