Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 12 Ch. 85

Dex-chan lover
Now that is a throwback lol. I wonder what the endgame is for MC? Is it to kill all the gods out there to then let things just take natural course? Or I wonder if he will ask them to reverse his current world

Dex-chan lover
Raoul, the  revenge black company hero, i know that there's gonna be faction on that place but i didn't expect momma boy gonna lead raoul faction hue

Dex-chan lover
So what did the gods ever do directly to Raoul? What eye-for-an-eye revenge will he do to them?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Raoul just became Kratos (God of War) and Dante (Inferno - PS3 video game) combined

So what did the gods ever do directly to Raoul? What eye-for-an-eye revenge will he do to them?
He's going to make up some bullshit like "turned a blind eye to goddess's actions" or something just so it fits his revenge narrative.

Dex-chan lover
I kind of realized that this story actually follows a typical shitty isekai plotline. Where the MC started with his immediate revenge targets then ended with god and then bigger god.

His story is essentially a evil god backstory.
Technically, most of Isekai Genre series are just general Fantasy plots, with the initial Earth elements added.
I mean as theortical example, it's like retconning Naruto by just saying that he was a Japanese person in his previous life. And Voila, we have an Isekai genre tag on the Series.

Dex-chan lover
Basically from what's been hinted in Chapter 78, they had used MC as a puppet which they used to entertain themselves, like making bets or causing issues, etc.

Plus, they let all the messed-up things happen to the few good people of the World, even-though they have the power to interfere and correct the course, especially when their own names are being used to cause mayhem and injustice.

MC is basically on a Revenge Spree against the Arrogant God's who view living beings as nothing but toys or puppets.

Users who are viewing this thread