Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
The actual translation of page 3:
aZanO1i.png

Dex-chan lover
One sick action done to a sicko whose a cannibal. Don't mind me, I'm enjoying the show.

Dex-chan lover
That patreon begging at the end makes me laugh, now. For someone so strapped for time and cash from taking care of their mother, they sure put out a heck of a lot of manga chapters, don't they?

Double-page supporter
@Kaiser92 If it make you feel any better there are worst thing than franken fran so worst I would never utter its name cause it is still publicity.

Dex-chan lover
Killing them softly.. :O

but really, waiting long for such short chapters is a pain. though at least, it's not killing us. :D

https://gbtraduccionesblog.wordpress.com/2019/03/17/fukushuu-wo-koinegau-saikyou-yuusha-wa-yami-no-chikara-de-senmetsu-musou-suru/

This is a Spanish translation for the novel that finish Vol 1, Just google translate the whole page and it will be more understandable

Dex-chan lover
@Riger
Its because shes at home taking care of her mother that she has time to work on manga

Dex-chan lover
C'mon Hero, you are wasting your breath.
People like him will never recognize what they did as being wrong and just things done to them as such.

@Riger I mean... isn't that the whole point? You're not glued to the person's bedside, staring at them while they're asleep, but you have to be around to monitor their health. It could be a debilitating disease or terrible injury that doesn't allow her to move properly or fend for herself (Brain Damage, Quadriplegia, Muscular Sclerosis, Dementia, Alzheimer's, etc ). It's sometimes not possible to just up and leave, otherwise the person may be put in serious danger from neglect; especially, if they don't have money/insurance to get a live-in healthcare professional or pay for needed medication.

I don't fully know Kirei's situation, and frankly I'm not one to speculate too often, but it may be more complex for you to think that, "It's not that bad/fake if s/he has time to read/translate manga." Additionally, we don't know what else Kirei does for money, could be a copywriter or virtual assistant or whatever. I think it's fine to quietly doubt someone's motivations, but to publicly insinuate that they're outright lying is inappropriate (Unless you have some other information that the rest of us are not privy to).

8 chapters in and people keep talking about it's edgy yeah no shit sherlock

Users who are viewing this thread