Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
@Wolvenworks
Yeah i was surprised that the manga adaptation of Dungeon Seeker was so meek, I was expecting full on edge like in the novel.

Dex-chan lover
> The kids are alive

Aw and here I was hoping for them to get serve as a meal lol

Group Leader
Savage.
Call it edgy or whatever, I love twisted revenge.

I forgot this should end with "get rekt". Thanks.

Dex-chan lover
@boag Kino Seeker got dethroned by Healercuck long before it got axed. Healercuck is in a bit of a dead arc right now though so I guess this manga is currently winning the Edge Race

Real shit though is when if ever the Koreans decide to adapt Dungeon Defense kek

Dex-chan lover
It's kind of a pity the first chapter has to sell the edge already, so the manga couldn't run chronologically. If we had had 15 chapters of normal hero stuff, with the sister, her husband, and the hero's companions introduced properly and built as characters, plus the princess first appearing normal and bright, along with the knights and such, all the deaths and betrayals would have carried an actual impact. There could have been tiny hints here and there, but there might also have been some red herrings. A capable author can also pull off things like Helck did. But the format of these extreme revenge stories is as it is. It can't be helped.

Dex-chan lover
@boag does it really end at the same spot as the manga? i forgot, but i remembering the manga ending feelin like i got cucked

Dex-chan lover
@boag @AbuHajaar kaifuku? that's literally revenge smut. which is nice, but not edgy.

one of these days maybe i should got for a PhD in manga genres majoring in isekais and tenseis lol

Users who are viewing this thread