Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Double-page supporter
Rip sexy milf cannibal, I only knew you for a chapter, but your bodacious booty will be missed.

What's worse for death for a cannibal? EZ, make then NOT eat human meat.

I guess it was more for the last page but I wanted to capture the wife just to stick it to the asshole.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kaarme Indeed, this sort of rushed full blast edge in a supposed revenge story gets old really fast, especially when they start/keep trying to justify it all so that people other than just sadists could enjoy it. It is unrealistic for literally everyone to be evil after all.

Love the crucifixion and womb rip with those entrails hanging for decoration 😍

Hearsay
That's his mother in last pic

Dex-chan lover
I mean, killing his wife the way he kills people? That dark humor is awesome.
"Remember doing this to my sister/mom/aunt/sweet mama"? Totally unnecessary revenge story right there. Just broke the mood.

Wonder if all his future targets have at one point killed a member in his family and will all have "Do you remember?" flashbacks.

Dex-chan lover
1 month for 12 pages. at this rate, i don't know if this manga will be finished by the time i died.

this people in this world are really crazy i dont mine killing but rape and butcher corpse ...... that is discusting

Fed-Kun's army
@gaigous fucking right?

This edge fest is kinda dailed to 11 and stuck. Its not that interesting and also rather excessive. But the artists style and amazing character design demands i read. The proportions and line work of all the females has been fucking superb. UNF.

Its a shame the artists original stuff is all yaoi

Calling he might say something along the lines of "I've done this so much I forgot," or, "I don't care" but we all know he's only going to dig himself a grave

Users who are viewing this thread