Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 31

Supporter
I am pretty sure that the King is already dead and the decree is by Raol's doing.

Dex-chan lover
cjIas0W.jpeg

That last page was great!! That poetry shows the story pretty well. Once.. Only once I fell in love with poetry.

Fed-Kun's army
LMAO..........
Princess is gone... Reduced to Atoms.
And that king the heck is all those life supporting things.

Never thought I'd use the words of Grima wormtongue from lord of the rings.
Christiana: oh those orders don't come from me, it comes from the king.

I wouldn't be surprised if Victoria doubt the seal and just says that's just another of Raoul's tricks.

Dex-chan lover
Is that a freaking Warhammer reference?

Also when will the saintess get her shit kicked in?

This is why mind control and mind break are nice tags to have. It’s always the face that makes me enjoy reading them. But there’s not a lot of mind control happening in a lot of novels tho...

HAHAHAHAHA FUCK YOU BITCH! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Aggregator gang
Oh come on, stop draggin- I mean thanks for the chapter but still it felt too short. Can't we have 2 chapter a month?
A cutie smug saintess be smug for now but we know her time will come as well. Mc promised that so she ain't save either. I'm just waiting for the expression her fave gonna make when she come to know that she ain't safe either.

There no color, so I'm just assuming this is the case, but the color of the wax stamp was probably black which meant mourning/death of a person

Dex-chan lover
So, it was a elaborate ploy to get rid of her. If she didn't repent, she, plus her retainers, will be killed.

Interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread