Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru

Wasn't expecting him to get revenge so fast and still be op. how's the plot gonna continue if the plot is used up in less than 10 chaps lol?

Double-page supporter
Is this seriously on a hiatus? After how short all the chapters were? Does the laziness of the mangaka know no bounds?

These people are being evil just for the sake of being evil, not that there isn’t people like that, it’s just fucking dumb as fuck. This edgy piece of shit is tasteless and bland if you remove the edginess.

How about you tell those tales instead of going into flashback overdrive like some episode of Doug, ya fucked up manga

Fed-Kun's army
@mustardhobo

Still no Gaius Caligula. I mean the princess hasn't even appointed a horse iun a high ranking position of power.

I thought the entire point of releasing this .1 chapters was that it would NOT take a month for an update? Like what the hell, at this rate it would be faster to learn japanese to a basic degree and use google to fill in the blanks. It's made especially worse for this particular manga because it is dragging it's ASS in telling this story. It is up to chapter 3.5 and literally we are still in the opening act basically. If it's going to take a month then i'd rather just have the full chapter thanks. At this rate most people are going to forget it even exists and lose interest.

Aggregator gang
i just checked the raw few hours ago then it got updated
xD hahaha

I hope he commands every male in town to rape the princess. Boy oh boy.

Edit: I agree with the other comments. All the story has going for it is the revenge-plot. Take that away and it's a bland story at best.

Users who are viewing this thread