Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru

Dex-chan lover
At what point should i start caring for MCs revenge plans? We see him get isekai'd then defeat the demon lord, watch his friends die and eventually get killed by the princess, all within 3-5 pages.
How am i suppose to sympathize with his revenge plans when i barely know him, if the author build his relationship with his party and the princess up in a few chapters and maybe showed the MC and his party getting tortured/raped/murdered in as many chapters as we have now i personally would atleast have some sympathy for what the MC is doinf, as it is now he is doing it to look edgy.

Currently most of the chapters are basically showing us how much of a cunt the princess is and she deserves all that she is getting (she does) but it isn't enough for me to get behind the revenge plans he has

I hate her so why the fuck is she still alive? If she ends up with the mc then im done im sooo done

story so far still unknown because the update is to long to wait and each chapter update almost finish without many explain thing.

@JustNatsuki This is surprisingly not that hard to believe. We've had our share of IRL nobility assholes who fancied themselves more than human and acted accordingly. Countess Elizabeth Báthory de Ecsed comes to mind.

Better then the ones were the revenge doesn't start till chapter 50 and then they show a little back-story to the villain and the MC just forgives them.

I'm not sure what confuses me more, people who read these clearly edgy and ecchi manga despite being very offended over such genres, or scanlators that work on them but go that extra mile to censor it with Microsoft paint. Imagine if a scanlation group who hated vanilla romance decided to scanlate romance manga and censor all the handholding and headpatting, and then the comments are filled with people complaining about how the couple is too pure.

This looks good so far! I'd donate if I could, but I don't have the means to. Good luck to the scanlator; thanks, too. For bringin this to us.

Users who are viewing this thread