Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru

Dex-chan lover
I seriously wonder what will the "hero" do next... I mean it looks like his revenge is pretty much almost done, so.. what will he do next?

Dex-chan lover
@ThisMe Oh yeah.. that's right! I'm too focused on him getting revenge on the princess part that I just forgot.

What's worse, Isekai wish fulfillment or edgy af isekai/cliche hero revenge story?

I'll just add this to my collection of manga that I read 3 chapters of and then forget about in a week.

Double-page supporter
I love revenge manga buuuut this probably isn't going to last too long.

@HolyJolteon That would be interesting. I would hope its something like that that happens instead of the real princess actually becoming smitten with him somehow. You can tell on the cover she's smiling and liking whatever is happening to her so I hope she doesn't get mind broken and love him cuz then like... how is that revenge if she's enjoying herself? So if the princess "lives" in this manga then I hope she doesn't wind up being happy, hopefully the goddess does take her body over or something after MC's is finished with the princess.

Fed-Kun's army
The scan for this sure is annoying, this is the internet dude, no matter if what you say is real or not, I'd rather not fall for some "my mother is sick please donate" scam.
Get a Job!

@namebanned I'm pretty sure translating is a job to them and that's why they're asking for donations. I mean that's the translations community for you, some do it simply because they like the series and want to share them and some are practically saints with the amount of effort they put towards the community while expecting no profit while others are more normal people and want to be payed for the time they'd sacrifice towards this

Users who are viewing this thread