Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru

@BraveHeartedHero Not necessarily. The only thing you need to be an asshole is the means to extort others and take unfair advantage from it. While it's true having power makes it easier for people to fall to depravity, that doesn't make poor people saints by definition.

This manga is a good example, actually.

@Isekaijin I was mainly refer to the fact that this manga hasn't really shown anyone who doesn't fall under the two things you mentioned. Anyone with the means to extort others shown so far have fallen to depravity. The poor people shown have been very innocent. That means this manga is a bad example of what you're getting at unless there are characters I don't remember.

Hahaha... so the General become his minion..
to add more agony and despair..
hahahah subarashi!!!
clt04YN_d.jpg

It's edgy as fuck, no doubt about that.
Broken hero exacting Poetic Justice on the myriad people who fucked him over after he defeated the Demon King.
I'm enjoying it, the only real criticism I have of it is the question- How far can the author stretch this? How many people can he put between the hero and the princess before it feels like padding?
Also the Goddess needs to show up more, she's great.

The guy before was not kidding about edgy as fuck, it is so edgy it makes AMV videos on youtube with linking park songs.

I like it, mc isn't emo. Pure revenge and no fuckin around. Though honestly i question how dumb he had to be not to notice all this shit before.

Ashton definitely agree. Although one of my favorite dark hero series. It does still come to my head how he could be this foolish. They aren't even trying to hide it.

Dex-chan lover
really gory... but its good. honestly, this is really refreshing.

Users who are viewing this thread